One of my girlfriends is an esthetician and she makes a lot of her masks for her clients. She shared this recipe with me as it is one of her most requested masks and I fell in love with it. I asked if I could share it with you and she agreed. I hope you love this mask as much as I do!
What you will need
- 9 capsules of Charcoal- cut in half and empty the charcoal out of the pill
- ¼ cup of bentonite clay
- 1 tbsp of aloe vera
- 3 oz of green tea
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 3 drops of lemon essential oil
- 3 drops of tea tree oil
- 1 tbsp. of almond oil
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (liquefied)
Steep the green tea in 3 oz. of boiling water and let it cool.
Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and stir (don’t include the tea just yet).
Once all the ingredients are well incorporated, add the cooled tea and stir to get a creamy paste like consistency.
Store the mask in a sealable container and use once a week for radiant fresh skin.